Imagine it’s springtime and you want to plant something in your garden. What would you plant? To start you’ll need to get some seeds. You go to your favorite store and peruse the colorful display of small packets. Think about what draws you to specific ones. Is it the plant, the color, the picture on the packet, or something else?
So what are you going to plant? Create a seed packet to advertise your favorite plant, vegetable, tree, flower (this could also include a plant or flower from your imagination -- my husband thought I should plant a money tree -- or perhaps you’d plant seeds of kindness). It’s up to you to decide, you are the designer.
A few requirements for all projects:
1. Finished size 18” high x 13” wide in a portrait orientation (vertical).
2. Any technique for construction and embellishment.
3. Projects must have three layers and be quilted through all layers.
4. Please include a label on the back.
5. Bring finished projects to the March 2021 guild meeting (no images).
“Twenty-Twenty” To celebrate the year 2020!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHALLENGE WINNERS:
1. Brooke Furmanek and Christina Yun (tie)
3. Helen Best
See pictures on the Photo Gallery Tab